What is PDR?
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Before PDR, hail damage and parking lot dings meant a trip to the body shop. It was an outdated solution to a relatively simple problem – a problem that shouldn't have involved bondo, primer or matching paint color. Fortunately, a simpler solution came with the advent of Paintless Dent Repair.
Granted, the body shop still has its place – just not here.
What are the advantages of PDR??
There are a multitude of advantages to Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) at The Dent Center.
- No painting and no fillers
- No painting means no problems with color matching
- PDR is less expensive than traditional body shop repairs
- Your vehicle retains its original factory finish
- The Dent Center gives you a Lifetime Warranty on the work!
What can PDR fix?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is very effective for repairing almost any dent where the metal is not creased and the paint is not broken or cracked. It is especially effective for repairing hail damage.